Take your career to the next level with a professional designation! Through Arkansas Apartment Association’s affiliation with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) we offer multiple national professional designations.
Contact Arkansas Apartment Association to find out more.
CLICK HERE to see what classes are being offered at Arkansas Apartment Association.
The multifamily housing industry is growing. Competition is fierce and multifamily housing professionals face more challenges than ever before. Education is the key to meeting these challenges and taking your career to the next level. Arkansas Apartment Association is highly committed to the enhancement of skills and knowledge of our members and future members.
Rental housing industry professionals look to Arkansas Apartment Association as a leading source for industry education. Arkansas Apartment Association offers a variety of educational offerings to fit the needs of rental property owners, mid-to-upper level management company executives, REIT executives, property supervisors, and onsite personnel.
THE ARKANSAS APARTMENT ASSOCIATION UTILIZES PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION COURSES FROM NAAEI
It’s the single MOST important thing you can do for your career.
- 86.6% of supervisors noticed an improvement in their employee’s work performance after completing the CAMT course
- 75% enhanced the ability to analyze the property’s financial operations after completing the CAM designation course and community analysis project
- Upon completion of the NALP course, 81% of the supervisors reported an improved closing ratio
- 100% believe that the CAPS designation course is a good use of the employee’s time & the company’s money.
- Additionally, 57% reported an improvement in financial management, risk management, and portfolio management.
WHAT IS A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designation programs are nationally recognized by the entire apartment industry. These programs focus on apartment industry related topics from marketing to financial management.